Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animals

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

 Merry Christmas! Today I'll be marathoning my two favorite Christmas movies and boozing it up with my family, as well as treating myself to a few Christmas gifts with the insane Christmas day on-line sales:
  • Express: 50% off EVERYTHING (got myself this and this)
  • Forever 21 : BOGO 50% off (I got myself this and this)
  • Old Navy: 60% off
  • H&M: Up to 70% off entire online store
  • JC Penney: 25% off PLUS extra 10% off jewelry, watches, furniture, mattresses
  • Macy's: 1 Day Sale Web-busters- up to 75% off online store
  • Loft: 50% off EVERYTHING (don't mind if I do and do)
  • Crate and Barrel: 50% off winter items
  • Victoria's Secret: Semi-Annual Sale, 70% off clothes, 40% off bras
  • Kohls: 60% off winter items + additional 20% off online purchases
  • Overstock.com: 50% off bedroom furniture, 35% + extra 10% off bedding, 45% off beauty products


Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!