Affordable White Jeans Looks

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Remember when we used to not wear white before Memorial Day? WELP that's one for the #TBT. I love the white pants look, maybe because it reminds me of summer or maybe it's because it's so bright and happy (unless it's snow. if it's snow I'm not even acknowledging its existence) or maybe because you can pull off a work look and casual look with them. These are my favorite looks via Pinterest, and favorite places to find the affordable white jean.




VIA


VIA






And saving the best for last, the most wonderful ever, Chrissy Tiegen ahhh I love her. If you don't follow her on Twitter/Instagram you have to. Really, do yourself a favor and follow her because she. is. EVERYTHING. The funniest. I wanted to ask her to be in my wedding party because she would just fit right in but that's creepy and restraining-order status so I'll stick to just extending a bachelorette party invite and hoping she shows?  jk jk jk..kind of..but really..
VIA
$9 Beige Top // Chrissy Tiegen Presence: Priceless. 





The affordable white jean (Sidenote- my go-to for pants is TJ Maxx because they have every type of fit so I recommend starting there if you're not a big online shopper):



Linking up today with Lovely Thursdays, Look What I Got, and Little Friday LinkUp - go visit to find some awesome blogs!

23 comments :

  1. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a good pair of white jeans. I love them! I am a little wary to buy them though because I am afraid Cheetos, cereal bars and dirty hands will be all over them after 5 minutes. Maybe they will be my date night pants...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as there is no red wine on the date night...I know this from personal experience haha

      Delete
  2. Every one of these outfits is perfect! I am loving the yellow blazer!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! The yellow blazer is my favorite!

      Delete
  3. You know what I LOVE are white capris. They make me feel like I am on the way to the beach or about to hop on some super fantastic yacht and sail off with some champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHhhhh I can see it now! I can taste the champagne!

      Delete
  4. Great outfits!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that yellow jacket! I will have to make a trip to TX Maxx now to see what I can find! Perfect Spring staple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about white jeans lately, and have been wanting to get my hand on a pair. So needless to say, I'm thrilled I came across your post listing plenty of places to get a good pair. Thanks girl!

    Enter my koozie giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Mary! Next stop for me: pink jeans (maybe) haha

      Delete
  7. I'm always looking for style ideas for my white jeans! And I just noticed you live in DC. So do I. Well about 20 mins away. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a small world! I love finding other DC area bloggers!

      Delete
  8. I love the look of white jeans! They are incredibly chic! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the pictures! The denim shirt and white jeans is such a perfect mellow look!

    BaileyAnne
    BaileyAnneStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with the purse in the 4th picture. Who's the designer? Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is really useful for me This is one of the most wonderful blog i love it ... !
    nude peep toe heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. replica bags lv more info here v2d91l9v11 replica bags prada Recommended Site a5y68e2z73 replica gucci bags replica bags vuitton replica bags cheap hermes replica k0s59n7n91 replica bags london

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!