Spring Florals Under $40

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Don't mind me over here pretending March means spring - not 100% chance of snow (I know, so dramatic). This year I'm doing my spring shopping online since it is too cold for me to leave the house for anything but work and the liquor store, and I am allll about these florals this spring. These are my favs, all under $40.

1.  |   2.   |  3.  |  4.  |   5.  |  6.  |  7.  |  8.  |  9.  |  10.  |  11.


Also needed to include this to remind us of our floral roots- Clarissa, the mother of Floral who truly explained it all: 








Linking up today:


The Grits Blog

7 comments :

  1. I am loving the florals even more now because of the Clarissa connection. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know isn't Clarissa great? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Haha yes! Clarissa Explains It All! Haven't thought about that show in ages, totally just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know right? The first time I saw people wearing florals this year I thought immediately of Clarissa!

      Delete
  3. Is it weird how much I miss Clarissa explains it all?! We seriously had all the good shows, I feel sorry for these new generations LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica goyard bags check my source l8v62n8k88 replica bags gucci web link l5n90w1r31 best replica designer bags replica bags toronto replica bags paypal replica gucci u5q68m9t63 replica nappy bags

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!