State of the Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Due to a hectic past couple of weeks I've been MIA around the blogosphere. Thanks for sticking around, checking in, and for the emails and Instagram comments checking in on me! In the midst of wedding season, work projects wrapping up, traveling and all that I have completely lost track of this blog. I hope to be back next week because I have been cooking up some delicious spring paleo meals, discovering new youtube fitness channels, finding some awesome spring/summer fashion deals, and getting wedding pictures and videos back that I can't wait to share!

Thanks everyone for the support and love - can't wait to hit the 700+ unread blog posts on Bloglovin (eeeek) and get back into a routine!

See yall next week!!

10 comments :

  1. yay glad you are alright - looking forward to new posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is busy busy!! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... I am feeling like I am going to be takiing a break soon... it gets to be a huge time suck! Glad you are back though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I know the feeling!!!! Can't wait for you to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everything is okay! Sometimes you just have to take time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAY!! I was starting to worry but then I saw pictures on insta and guessed you were taking a break. Glad you are back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl ... I cant say anything because I was mia for the last two weeks which has bever happened before. Glad you are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!