2023.8.13 Sunday Reading List

Sunday, August 13, 2023

via

Fearless Fund responds to racial discrimination lawsuit (TechCrunch): ICYMI, as predicted the same dude behind the race based admissions lawsuits that went to the Supreme Court is now attempting to take down DEI and funding initiatives, and he's starting with a Black woman owned venture fund that awards grants to Black Woman owned businesses. Via AfroTech:

He also shared that the current lawsuit against the Fearless Fund is the first of many that he hopes to pursue through his American Alliance for Equal Rights organization against private corporations.

IUD insertion doesn't have to be so painful (Vogue): This article enlightened me of a 20 year cycle research data goes through that is causing a known treatment to IUD insertion pain (raise your hand if you went into cervical shock from your's and were told maybe you should have eaten more before you came) to not be used by doctors. PS MEN COULD NEVER!

The making of Real Housewives (Bustle): I don't even watch Real Housewives but this BTS info was a fascinating read. 

Body language cues that lead to instant likability  (Psychology Today): As someone who struggles to mute their facial expressions, this was a relief to read.

The key to inclusive leadership (HBR): I was actually surprised to read the results of this study and appreciated the tangible action items we can take as leaders to improve in these areas. 

1 comment :

  1. When my boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago..

    I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything,

    He promised to fix my relationship problem.

    I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    My relationship was restored as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend came back,

    He promised never to leave me again

    Everything happened just in 3 days..

    I RECOMMEND YOU TO __________________

    Thanks Robinsonbuckler11 (@) gmail com

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    Doris Bowen

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!