Wednesday Workout {33 minutes to death with D180 Fitness}

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I feel like I'm cheating on FitnessBlender and Blogilates, but I really needed a change of pace. While I like how peaceful the FitnessBlender guy's voice-over is, I am starting to have nightmares of that monotone voice forcing me to do burpees until I die.

So this was great to change things up a little with different exercises and different routines, and I'd also like to mention that I plan to try their "Skinny Jean Swag" video later this week...

Their customers pay $50/month to get unlimited access to the videos, so these appear to be legit workouts!

Sidenote- doesn't that butt blaster just look like a dirty dance move? For about 4 seconds I was like "ew this man is disgusting he just wants to watch their butts" until my glutes immediately lit on fire. It does work!

3 comments :

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks. epic health services entry level management salary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These top joint products boost range of and even stop joint pain within a few moments, also anyone can enjoy far better joint health by using the top joint products persistently..Thanks! You can also visit my website General Knowledge Plus. My website provides valuable information about GK Questions, Static GK, and State Wise GK Questions for competitive exams.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!