Thursday, August 22, 2013

Never Ending Dunkin Donuts Coffee for $19


This puppy is $19 @ Costco. Get your AM buzz on.

WMATA Bus Driver: Hey! I can tell you had coffee this morning, you look much better than yesterday.
Me: Umm... thanks?

Sooo yeah, glad we went to Costco and restocked my never ending bag of coffee. My year in Rhode Island turned me into a Dunkin Donuts fanatic (fun fact: Providence, RI has more Dunkin Donuts per square mile than any other city in the world), but spending $10 for a bag of coffee or $2 for a cup of it is not something I'm a fanatic of. Enter Costco- FORTY OUNCES of Dunkin Donuts coffee (135 cups! That's almost a whole school year!) at Costco for $19. Which breaks it down to (drumroll please) $.14 a day to get my morning buzz on. MAN I love wholesale.
Not risking caffeine dilution with regular water ice cubes. Genius I know.
During the unbearable DC summers I pour coffee into my ice tray to make coffee ice cubes (can't risk diluting a single gram of caffeine with water ice cubes), make my coffee the night before and store it in the fridge. In the morning I enjoy a nice cup of ice coffee with Almond milk and Stevia sweetener. What up, clean iced coffee!

3 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say and I always comment back! If you've blogged about a similar topic leave a link so I can learn more, and I always appreciate if you leave a link to your blog in your comment so others joining the discussion can find your blog quick & easy!