Monday, November 11, 2013

90 Day Clean Eating Meal Plans with Recipes and Pricing


***Update 12/29/13: I have received some emails and comments that people are having trouble accessing the meal plans. If the links below don't work here are links from a different sharing site I'm trying out:
Month 1 Meal Plan 
Month 2 Meal Plan
Month 3 Meal Plan
Please comment below or e-mail me at brokeandbougieblog [at] gmail [dot] com if you are having trouble accessing the meal plans!


What better time to get started on Clean Eating than now? Here is a meal plan for the first 90 days of clean eating with links to the recipes, shopping lists AND pricing! All the dirty work is done, what's your excuse?

*Note: This is a 1 person meal plan--just double/triple/quad the recipes if you want to make it work for the whole family 

Click here for a Month 1 Clean Eating Printable pdf version WITH active links to the recipes.
Click here for Month 2 Clean Eating Printable pdf WITH active links to the recipes
Click here for Month 3 Clean Eating Printable pdf WITH active links to the recipes

P.S: I only included Monday-Friday because Saturday is cheat day and Sunday is leftovers day (trust me, you'll have plenty of leftovers and because these recipes lack preservatives they don't stay fresh as long).

P.S.S: The PDFs may not show up beautifully on all computers, but the links work. On Macs you might have to hold down "command" while you hover over the link to click. On Windows you may have you hold down "CTRL" + click to take you to the links.  

Month 1 Preview. Click picture for active links and recipes



Month 2 Preview. Click picture for active links to recipes


Month 3 Preview. Click picture for active links to recipes

28 comments:

  1. I am just starting a clean eating lifestyle and I couldn't be more pumped to have found your blog. This post alone could be one of the most inspiring things I've found on the web! PS Do you have a general shopping list you use weekly? I haven't found one but I am probably not looking in the right places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianna, I hope this helps! For groceries I plan out what I'm going to eat for the week on Sundays and buy groceries according to that, and always buy snacks (fruit, veggies, nuts, cottage cheese, greek yogurt). I have 4 weeks of meal plans that include grocery lists at these links: http://brokeandbougie.blogspot.com/2013/08/clean-eating-week-1-meal-plan.html, brokeandbougie.blogspot.com/2013/08/week-2-clean-eating-meal-plan-and.html, http://brokeandbougie.blogspot.com/2013/09/week-3-clean-eating-meal-plan-grocery.html, http://brokeandbougie.blogspot.com/2013/09/week-4-clean-eating-meal-plan-recipes.html

      Hope those are helpful!

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks like an excellent challenge! I am coming up with something for the first 25 days of December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, my computer won't let me view the recipes! Could you email them to me? brittnih@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just e-mailed you! Please let me know if it still doesn't work!

      Delete
    2. I cannot view the recipes or the grocery lists either! Help!

      Delete
    3. Can you email me them as well? clodaghmarie@aim.com

      Delete
    4. I will just email you never mind!

      Delete
    5. I can't get them either aensleep@hotmail.com

      Delete
    6. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using an iPad, but I cannot view click on the active links. Would you please email me the recipes? I would greatly appreciate it.

      Delete
    7. My email sosososha@yahoo.com. Oops forgot to include it.

      Delete
  4. Ive been following Month 1 for 5 days! Ive had great success but am finding Im still hungry. Hope Im following this correctly! Im so glad I found the blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! When I started out I felt like I went to bed hungry for the first week or 2, I had to find the right snacks (almonds, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, fruit, veggies). Good luck!!

      Delete
  5. I would really like to try this clean eating diet, but find that a lot of the recipes take long to cook/prepare. I am work Full time, have a toddler and am going to school. I need things that are quick, or even can be prepped in the crock pot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Renee! I will definitely try to come up with more crockpot recipes !

      Delete
  6. The information you have given in the blog really marvelous and more interesting Diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the grocery list just for one month or for all the months combined?

    Also, When I tried to print out the steak and salad, and strip steak and veggies, there was no recipe to click on....help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is there a vegan option? I saw the Vegan meal plan for athletes...but I'm interested in doing a vegan clean eating plan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article is really a fastidious one it assists new web viewers, who are wishing for blogging.


    My web blog - great home ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    Here is my site: Lean muscle formula Diet;
    http://www.themortgageripoff.com,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like reading a post that will make people
    think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!


    my page; Raspberry Ketone Blast diet

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason I am unable to view the recipes. Would u mind emailing them to me if that's not too much to ask, please and thank ��. kirakleincyw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am having issues with the recipe links also. I click on them on nothing happens. Would it be a huge hassle for an email with the recipes for the 3 months? I am super excited to have found this site!
    autumndawnball@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try your recipes but I can't seem to get the links to work either. I know you have sent them to a lot of people but would you mind sending them my way? Poochiethree11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every weekend i used to go to see this site,
    as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web site conations really nice funny data too.


    Feel free to surf to my website :: live jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you please email the recipes. I'm unable to get them deannalogalbo@gmail.com

    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say and I always comment back! If you've blogged about a similar topic leave a link so I can learn more, and I always appreciate if you leave a link to your blog in your comment so others joining the discussion can find your blog quick & easy!