Some of my top picks:
Cyber Monday Sale Guide:
- Asos: 30% off storewide using code "gimmemore"// Up to 70% off sale items (best finds: $50 wool peacoats, $17 ponte skirts, dresses)
- JC Penney: 15%+ off 50,000 items, 20% purchase of $100+, 25% off purchase of $200+, 50% off bed & bath, 40% off curtains (bedsets, dresses, work totes)
- Kohls: 15% or more off online purchases (best finds: work wardrobe, appliances, home decor, and running shoes)
- Macy's : Up to 70% off sitewide (best finds: suits, kitchenware, petite and plus size lines)
- Nordstrom: Hundreds of discounted items including Estée Lauder, Rebecca Minkoff, Burberry, Melissa & Doug, Eileen Fisher and UGG® Australia (best finds: work clothes, jewelry, makeup)
- Overstock.com : 30-80% off hundreds of items (best finds: electronics, supersonic speakers, coats)
- Petco: 30% off PLUS free shipping (best finds: dog sweaters, nylabones, skull & crossbones collar)
- Sears: up to 50% off (best finds: TVs, Kardashian Collection, Appliances)
- Target: By signing up for their Cartwheel savings program you receive 40-50% off tons of cookware and other deals listed here. All week they are offering TONS of awesome deals like men’s, women’s and kid’s apparel and accessories, jewelry and shoes: Buy one get one 60% off + free shipping (Buy one get one 50% off on men’s and women’s the rest of Cyber Week); KitchenAid Artisan mixers and accessories: 20% off, and tons more.
To Do Before You Shop:
- Make a list! It's easy to get distracted if you don't know what you're looking for, then spend too much money and not even get what you need
- Measure yourself so you can check measurements against the sizes we all know small in one brand could = medium in another brand so save yourself the headache of returns. Measure your waist (where you crease in your middle when you bend over), hips, chest. **don't have a tape measure? Use a string or long cord and measure up against a ruler or yard stick.