Wednesday Workout {Thanksgiving Day Eve BURN with a motivational PLAYLIST}

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

http://christinambove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crossfit-turkey.jpg
image from http://christinambove.com/thanksgiving-nutrition-and-fitness-tips

I'm posting this a day early so everyone can do this workout with me tomorrow (Thanksgiving Eve), before the biggest cheat day of the year, no matter what time you work out. I chose this super-tough HIIT because after HIITing, your body repair cycle goes into major overdrive and stays burning calories for 24 hours after the workout.

I also included the playlist from last week's Wednesday Workout- it's over 90 minutes of hype music, so even though I used it for last week's workout, I can fast forward to about 30 minutes into the mix and still have new music and enough playlist left to do the full hour (and 1000 calories). You can play it from this page or go to the soundcloud website (linked).





Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!