ANYWAY these are my favorite options to make and bring to cookouts- we got a little bit of everything on this list (spoiler alert: if you're spending the 4th with me this is what you're eating and drinking):
- Clean Sides: Healthy Avocado Deviled Eggs with a Kick
- Clean Sides: Fruit with Healthy Sweet Greek Yogurt Dip
- Clean Burgers: Avocado and Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Clean Vegetarian Burgers: Red Bean Burgers
- Clean Burgers: Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion Stuffed Turkey Sliders
- Not So Clean Boozing: Best Front Porch Cocktails (I will be making the Summer Beer since you can make it in mass quantities and no one DOESN'T like this drink)
Question: What is your favorite healthy dish to bring to cookouts? Any big plans for the 4th?
Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!
Linking up today at Little Friday