It's faaake Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend and really used that extra day for food prep (lollll). This is a super easy recipe I made last week, took 5 mins to prep the weekend before and 30 mins to cook. You are welcome.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced ($1.50)
- 1 yellow squash, sliced ($1.50)
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced ($.25)
- 3 paleo approved chicken sausages (I use Al Fresco brand from Wal-Mart, $7 for a pack of 5)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- + seasonings of choice (I added some parsley and basil)
Combine the veggies, seasonings and oil in a bag and shake shake shake it up (whenever I shake anything I just hear T Swift singing "Shake It Off" MAKE IT STOP, jk I love that song) until the veggies are evenly coated with seasonings and oil
Pour the contents of the bag into a baking dish (I used glass 9x9), add the sausages and cook for 30 mins. Actually, I cooked for 30 mins but check the directions for your sausages to make sure you're not eating any undercooked sausage.
|It's just so purty!|
What's your favorite easy meal?