Greek Yogurt + PB + Honey + Cinnamon = Amazzzzing Fruit Dip

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


Soo was no one going to tell me that you can put peanut butter IN Greek Yogurt? And that it is amazing? I'm bringing this on the holiday party circuit this winter so I can just stand by the food table and eat it up (yeah, I'm real awkward at parties).

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
  • 1-2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (PB is my weakness so I went a little over 2, but 1 tasted fine too) 
  • 1 Tablespoon Honey
  • 2 pinches of cinnamon
Mix the ingredients well and serve with any fruit you want. And I mean hey, eat it all at once if you want, it's that good.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for this blog!! Finally some clean snacks that even I can make. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!