|They don't play with the corn beef has. This is a serious brunch.|
Here's the breakdown:
- Bottomless Mimosas: $25 for bottomless mimosas AND a brunch item
- Average Brunch Plate: $14
- Check Splitting: They won't split it for you, but since everyone should get the $25 special it's easy to just put $25 on each card. However when people start ordering extras it gets a little complicated.
- Try the: Corn beef hash
- Service: Great. Mimosas stayed full the entire time
- Bathrooms: Clean, spacious, lines move fast. Also decorated really modern and cool
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Transit: 2 steps from the Waterfront Metro
- I really love this place. It's a great atmosphere with the faux fireplace inside and the patio seating outside, and all kinds of different people brunching there
- The food is great, no one in our group has ever disliked what they ordered
- No time limit
- Great staff! They seem to be having as much fun serving as we are brunching. All the times I've been here they are very attentive- you know how usually if you have a Groupon or something they can be rude? not here.
- On the friendly staff note- they don't mind if a few people in your group happen to over-do it on the mimosas and take a nap on the outdoor furniture. In fact, they point and laugh at your friends with you. Gotta love a non-judgemental staff
- Big entree servings that are also QUALITY
- Pizza for breakfast!!!
- Once you're finished (and wasted) you can bop down to the waterfront or continue the day drinking at Cantina Marina
- 2 steps away from the Waterfront Metro
- Your entire group must be present to be seated which is typical of most DC brunch spots
- I really can't think of anything I dislike about this place...