|Picture from frontpagedc.com|
Here's the breakdown:
- Bottomless Mimosas: $8 (with the buffet)
- Average Brunch Plate: All-you-can-eat $21 (hey, brunch is breakfast and lunch. Make it worth the money and sit it through)
- Check Splitting: Split it for you if you tell them in advance
- Try the: Biscuits and gravy
- Service: Our waiter was not playing- bottomless mimosas are no joke at Front Page. You will not have an empty glass.
- Bathrooms: Clean but a little treacherous to access (going down a flight of stairs after bottomless mimosas- whose idea was that?!)
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Transit: 2/10 of a mile from Dupont
- All-you-can-eat for $21?? We stayed about 4 hours and made approximately 5 trips each to the buffet. Sorry not sorry.
- OMELET STATION! I thought they only had these on vacations! And there wasn't a line for it either
- You can make your own Belgian waffles which I thought they only had this in college dining halls
- Huge variety of food. There is truly something for eveyrone
- The feeling of impending death when leaving. There is no controlling one's self at a bottomless buffet
- The buffet's feggs (fake eggs). I understand scrambled eggs are difficult to mass produce, but feggs do a number on my stomach so I had to avoid. No big deal thanks to the omelet station!
- I've had better grits- there is no living up to Mad Momo's Grits
Moral of the story: can we go back next weekend? But for real, I have to call this one of the best places to get bottomless mimosas and brunch in DC. Major bang for the buck.