Sooo after four days of eating and boozing my way through San Diego last week I really need to kick up the workout routine and stop settling for one 20-minute HIIT. Plus I am in the thick of my February Funk (IS THIS SNOW SERIOUS RIGHT NOW) and exercise is pretty much the only thing that keeps me going and feeling good. So here was today's workout!
Week of Workouts:
- Monday: KILLER legs & Abs HIIT workout (LOW or HI Impact) + 10 Minute Abs Workout - Fitness Blender Abs and Obliques Routine
- Tuesday: Pure Barre Workout + BarreConcept ® - Ultimate 20 minute barre exercise workout
- Wednesday: Videos Below!
- Thursday (busy day but no excuses!): 20 Minute Full Body HIIT (full length video): Melissa Bender Fitness
- Friday: Happy Hour (oopsies!)
- Saturday: Long run outside
- Sunday: Rest
PS can we just talk about how much more I would exercise if I lived in San Diego? There was no humidity! What is that??
PSS I could not even handle the music in the Barre video buttttt the burn!! OMG burning.
PPSS: Want more free workout videos? Check out my full listing of the best full length youtube workouts!
Linking up today with a few great fitness resources- go check them out for more workouts and inspiration!