Alright yall, this is the post where I reveal all my secrets, aka my online shopping spots. This is how I do everything. What am I missing? Where do you find the best deals?
- Hotwire: Hotels, hotel alerts, rental cars (my friend got a $7/day rental car this way, um yes). With hotels, you don't know the name of the hotel, only the stars/amenities/general location, until after you book which is a little sketch but I've always had great luck with this, and it's always been the least expensive (I've done it in Memphis, Boston, Savannah)
- Kayak: Compares flights/hotels etc between all the big sites (expedia, tripadvisor, etc). Set Kayak Alerts to e-mail you when your trip's prices go down, plus they show charts of how likely it is that the prices will rise/lower. Amazing.
- CruiseCompete: Travel Agents vie for your business. Whoever gets you the lowest deal on the cruise you want (includes flight and excursions!) wins. Totally free! My co-worker swears by this, and we are doing it for our cruise in December.
- Travelzoo: Always tons of good deals on all-inclusive vacays. I also buy baseball tickets here?
- AirBnB: Stay in people's homes when you vacation- generally half the price of hotels. You can find dog-friendly homes, choose "whole house" options or just "rooms" or "bed and breakfasts". My friends just booked their honeymoon via AirBnB, and Sahra stayed at a B&B in Mexico City via this site too so it's legit internationally!
- Old Navy (work clothes especially)
- Kohl's (work clothes especially)
- Nordstrom Rack
- J Crew Factory
- Rent The Runway (read my previous post on RTR here)
- Shop It To Me
- (read my post on wedding guest fashion here - next Thursday is Spring Wedding Guest Fashion woo!)
What am I missing? Where are your favorite online shops??
Linking up with some of my favs today: Little Friday and Lovely Thursday