Thanksgiving outfits - the best oversized sweaters and tops

Thursday, November 16, 2023

What a relief that oversized tops are IN this year - just in time for Thanksgiving. These are the tops I have purchased during late night feedings (anyone else have an issue with late night online shopping with a newborn..?). 

I'm not ready for hard pants yet but when I am ready I'll be wearing these with my favorite jeans + sneaker or boot. I wear a nursing tank (linked is my preferred tank because it has padding) under my sweaters to give me tummy coverage when I lift my sweater to feed. This post is a good resource on how to tuck sweaters.


The Amazons

1. I was shocked by the quality of these Amazon sweaters! Crewneck Batwing sweater (I sized down to a small, color is Red Apricot) + Real Me leggingssocks + shoes

2. Amazon sweater #2 FTW. Stuck with my regular size medium here. Oversize Crew Neck Sweater (wearing my regular size medium, could have sized down to small, if in between sizes go down) + Pocket Leggings (Lulu Align dupes - I'm in my regular size medium, 25" Sage Grey) + shoes

3. Top  (in my regular size medium) + pocket leggings (Lulu Align dupes - I'm in my regular size medium, 25" Sage Grey) + shoes

Other Favs


4. This one is more casual in person than it looks in pictures because it has some distressing. The Chill Crew Sweatshirt (40% off today. Fit is oversized, I sized down to small) + Real Me leggings + shoes.

5. I've seen this Lumber Jane Shirt (fit is oversized - I sized down to small) everywhere and can confirm it's worth the hype - super comfy. + Real Me leggings + shoes

6. This is the softest sweater I own and I have it in two colors. I recommend sizing down. Coaster Luxe Recover Sweatshirt +  Pocket Leggings + shoes + mini diaper bag (actually holds everything you need for leaving the house with one kid, woman-owned business, I love it). 

1 comment :

  1. Hit the court in style with custom basketball jerseys. We feature leading brands on our website with dozens of styles. Each of them promises excellence in their products, making sure that you receive the best value for your money. Our collection of wholesale basketball jerseys is made from quality fabric. They are crafted with utmost attention to detail to provide comfort while enhancing the performance of basketball players.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!