25 CLEAN EATING SNACKS! {perfect party foods}

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Let me just say how difficult it is to stay healthy during the holiday season, especially for awkward people such as myself who find ourselves standing next to the food table stuffing our faces and chugging drinks in an attempt to "look busy" and not have to make awkward small talk.

Since I always bring food and booze to the parties I attend anyway, why not bring clean snacks? If I'm going to awkwardly binge, it might as well be healthy right? Plus I love when people are like "omg this is so good what is in it? Wait is it seriously clean??" Trickery at its finest.

Here's my rolodex of clean eating party snacks:

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for coming to link up with Motivation Monday, your post fit the theme perfectly (not a requirement at all, but nice!) I'm SO picky myself (a plain Jane, don't like much of anything mixed) but I'm on the lookout for foods for hubby - especially ones that can be packed in a lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also REALLY picky! It's hard for us picky eaters!! Glad to know someone else shares the struggle haha!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the yummy ideas! :)

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! top software tools for writers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What should you care about when you choose Delta-10 THC Vape Cartridge and disposable? here are the details about Delta-10 THC, suitable vape cartridge and disposable vape pen. Read more at delta 10 thc vape cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Anti Static ESD Safe Foam is made from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) resins with anti static additive. Black Anti Static ESD Safe Foam are excellent for packaging fine surface finish 3C products and other high grade products. Visit our website anti static foam to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delta-10 THC Vape Cartridge carts are easy, convenient, and portable. Vape carts go wherever you go. Stick them in your purse or pocket and partake at a party or park.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions, let's chat!