Breakfast for the week: Smoothies. I asked for suggestions last week and Jess had a great suggestion which I will be trying:
Lunch for the week: I made this taco soup recipe a few weeks ago and had SO much leftover at the end of the week that I froze it and am eating it for lunch this week! Yay for saving time!
Gaspacho!!! (Please excuse the !!!!s, I'm just REALLY PUMPED that it's finally gaspacho weather)
Grilling burgers (recipe coming!)
Friday Dinner: Oh! I'll be lounging on the beach in Florida for my friend's bachelorette party! No cooking for me!
- Dark Chocolate Pudding
- Cadbury Mini Eggs (ok not Paleo at all but I gotta live a little and I bought ~10 bags since each bag cost $.25)
- Fruit, fruit, more fruit.
- Plantain Chips from Trader Joe's
Here's a recipe I tried last week and really enjoyed. I call it chicken salad, Harrison calls it chicken guacamole, potatoes potahhtoes:
Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins (hey hey! I know you like that!)
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 ripe (aka brownish blackish) avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoons ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Mix it all together. Eat it. Love it. Harrison dipped chips in it because he feels this is simply guacamole, I ate it plain.
And now for some Andi and Ziggy enjoying spring, which we all thought was going to skip over DC this year. AREN'T THEY PERFECT?!?! PS I constantly post pix of my dogs on Insta if you're into that kind of thing.